Conduct an online search for an article relating to the material (chapters) covered in the Module. This can be related to a current case, statute or any other legal news piece. You will then 1) provide the link and or citation to the article; 2) briefly summarize the article; and, 3) explain briefly how it relates to at least three points in the Module. Appropriate responses are approximately 2-3 double-spaced pages in length and in 12 pt font. Also,it must be current (within the last year) and make sure and clearly indicate which specific points are connected in the Module.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.