Robots and artificial intelligence (AI) are changing the hotel industry. Some believe the robots/AI will sabotage jobs for humans and replace team members at hotels. Then there are others who believe the age of robots will free humans from grunt work and create more productivity such as check-in kiosks at airports or artificial intelligence (AI) concierge at hotels.
Watch the following videos and comment on the hotels of the future – high tech vs. high touch. How should hotels respond to this trend and incorporate robots/AI in the service delivery system to enhance customer satisfaction and experience?
Where hotel is staffed by robots – https://youtu.be/FogiE8_3fP
These Japanese hotels are run almost entirely by robots –
- The Power of Sustainable Practices and Ethical Strategies Essay
- Navigating Black Swan Events Research
- Unveiling the Blue Wall of Silence Research
- Strategies for Building a Nursing Portfolio Research
- Exploring ‘The Day of the Dead’ and Cultural Resonance Essay
- Transitioning to Activity-Based Costing at Pathos Radiology Center Essay
- The Complex Relationship Between Society and Food Essay
- The Potential of Vision Impaired Teaching and Social Work Careers Essay
- Examining the Right to Die Debate in Oregon Essay
- Plot Structure and Narrative Engagement in Ray Bradbury’s ‘The Veldt’ Research