Robots and artificial intelligence (AI) are changing the hotel industry. Some believe the robots/AI will sabotage jobs for humans and replace team members at hotels. Then there are others who believe the age of robots will free humans from grunt work and create more productivity such as check-in kiosks at airports or artificial intelligence (AI) concierge at hotels.
Watch the following videos and comment on the hotels of the future – high tech vs. high touch. How should hotels respond to this trend and incorporate robots/AI in the service delivery system to enhance customer satisfaction and experience?
Where hotel is staffed by robots – https://youtu.be/FogiE8_3fP
These Japanese hotels are run almost entirely by robots –
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?