Explain how Johnson’s “Control Negro” and Bambara’s “The Lesson” depict the effects of systemic racism?
For each story, consider the following: Who is the protagonist, what is their conflict, and do they change? Try to say how their conflicts are about systemic racism.
Think about how the title of each story points to a theme or main point.
These are different stories from different periods (though both are by Black authors), so their effects are different. Can you say something about that?
Give examples to make your post clear.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology