Imagine that you manage a department in a health care organization of your choosing. The organization recently merged with another, layoff occured, and departments are now being consolidated. Your department now has employees whose ages span four generations, three different cultural groups are represented, and conflict is brewing between them. The conflict is affecting performance, shift scheduling, and cooperation with other departments.
** Write a 700-1050 word directive to address these conflicts. Do the following in your directive:
Assess the situation that your department is facing.
Create clear and reasonable expectations and goals to achieve cohesion, cooperation, and communication in your department.
Lay out a strategy to overcome these conflicts and improve workplace performance.
Explain how success will be measured based on your strategy and goals.
Consider using tables, matrices, or other visuals.
**Evaluate what leadership traits you need to incorporate in order to lead your diverse department.
**Create a 10 minute, 5-9 slide voice over PowerPoint and Cite 3 reputable references to support the assignment
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.