Imagine that you manage a department in a health care organization of your choosing. The organization recently merged with another, layoff occured, and departments are now being consolidated. Your department now has employees whose ages span four generations, three different cultural groups are represented, and conflict is brewing between them. The conflict is affecting performance, shift scheduling, and cooperation with other departments.
** Write a 700-1050 word directive to address these conflicts. Do the following in your directive:
Assess the situation that your department is facing.
Create clear and reasonable expectations and goals to achieve cohesion, cooperation, and communication in your department.
Lay out a strategy to overcome these conflicts and improve workplace performance.
Explain how success will be measured based on your strategy and goals.
Consider using tables, matrices, or other visuals.
**Evaluate what leadership traits you need to incorporate in order to lead your diverse department.
**Create a 10 minute, 5-9 slide voice over PowerPoint and Cite 3 reputable references to support the assignment
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen