. The Civil Rights Movement brought to African Americans many basic rights that other Americans took for granted. Trace the events and the legislation that characterized this movement. To what extent did the Civil Rights Movement benefit the African American community? Was it a success? Why, or why not?
Many view the Watergate scandal as a negative event in U.S. history. However, others see it as proof that our system of government does what it claims to do. Explain how the Watergate break-in was brought to the attention of the public and how it eventually led to the first resignation of a U.S. president. Was this drama a positive reflection on the U.S. Constitution? Why, or why not?
- Write a general reflection (there are no pre-determined prompts for this book) on this week’s assigned readings of The Guide For White Women Who Teach Black Boys text.
- Discuss any symbols or constants that you are familiar with, but used in a context you aren’t familiar with.
- What do naturalism and normativism say about the concept of health?
- Write a personal essay for the admissions office of Saint John’s Highschool.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp