Explain how to apply reinforcement tools to a specific case.
Describe a fixed reinforcement schedule, a variable reinforcement schedule, a duration schedule, a response rate schedule and a noncontingent reinforcement schedule. Explain how each works and describe when you might use each one.
Refer to the case above. Evaluate the best schedule of reinforcement for the initial paperwork and to get employees to turn in biweekly reports on time. Apply the schedule, explaining specifically how and when you would reinforce the employee and provide your rationale.
Discuss what seems to be happening with the employee absences (explain in terms of operant conditioning) and why you think its happening.
Refer to the case above. Evaluate the best schedule of reinforcement to improve attendance. Apply the schedule, explaining specifically how and when you would reinforce the employee and provide your rationale.
Explain how you would work to generalize the attendance behavior across time.
This paper should be between 4-6 pages in length. A minimum of three resources should be used for the Assignment. The paper should:
Follow Assignment directions (review grading rubric for best results).
Use correct APA formatting per the APA Publication Manual, current Ed.
Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research
- Comparative Analysis of NFL Protests and Civil Rights Activism Research
- Navigating the Requirements and Trends in Intelligence and Security Employment Analysis
- The Bloods Gang: History, Symbols, and Impact on American Society Essay
- Balancing Social Influence and Evidence-Based Policies Essay
- Unveiling the Truth Behind Imaginative Stereotypes Research
- Analyzing the Disillusionment with the American Dream in Arthur Miller’s ‘Death of a Salesman Essay
- Exploring Themes of Resilience and Education in ‘The Children’s Blizzard’ by Melanie Benjamin Essay
- Diplomacy, Laissez-Faire Capitalism, and the ‘Empire of Liberty’ Research
- Exploring South Asian American Identity, Activism, and Media Representation in Contemporary Society Essay