Choose an international terrorist group from the following list and use your textbook, the Internet, and Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library to research the origin, purpose, and effects on the United States or targeted countries:
Al Qaeda (AQ).
Haqqani Network (HQN).
Write an 810 page paper in which you do the following:
Provide a brief description of the group and summarize its origins.
Explain the group’s major motivations (beliefs or causes), and its justification for engaging in terrorism.
Describe the group’s major sources of both financial and nonfinancial support.
Evaluate the importance of the group’s use of media to aid in its terrorist activities. Indicate, at a minimum, the groups purpose for using the media, the image being portrayed, and the preferred methods of communication.
Determine whether the group has a legitimate complaint or demand. Defend your response.
Determine whether the group and its activities are of importance to the United States, and explain the key reasons that they are or are not significant.
Analyze the response of the United States to the group or its activities, regardless of whether the group or its activities directly threaten or target the United States. Determine whether that response has been effective. Support your answer with examples of such effectivenessor the lack thereof.
Suggest the major changes you would make geared toward increasing the efficiency of the United States’ response to the group. Justify your response.
Use the Strayer Library to find at least five academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment:
Evaluate the impact of international terrorist groups and their activities and the efficiency of the current U.S. response.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.