4 PROMPTS @ 150 words each. 1 ESSAY with 3 paragraphs @ 150 words each == 1,050 words total.
Promps (150 words each)
1. Explain what is involved in a franchise argument, and why a company going internatinoal might use it? Provide examples.
2. List and explain the defining characteristic of globalization?
3. What is greenfield investment as a mode of FDI, and what are the benefits to the foreign investor?
4. What is cultural distance andhow does it affect the MNE (multinational enterprise)?
Explain the reasons why a company may want to expand into foreign markets, and how would the company go about identifying the right market to enter (450 words)
Please let me know immediately after you login into it but it needs my email to let you access it.
*Read Chapter 1, 2, and 3 to answer the prompts/questions & include the vocabularies and informations from those chapters into your writings.
*No outside sources; only in the textbook and your ideas & thoughts for the writings.
The Global Business Environment ebook:
6 minutes ago
include 3-5 vocab terms from the chapters in each of the prompts.
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.