Create a grouped frequency distribution table using the ADD-like behavior score (ADDSC).
The table should have two columns: the interval column and the frequency column. There should not be more than 10 intervals used. Place the table into the discussion board.
From the grouped frequency table, explain why you chose the intervals you did to divide the data.
Analyze how many frequencies you had for each of the intervals in your data.
Explain what your frequency table could tell us about the data collected for this variable.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.