The Homeowner’s Guide to Retrofitting
(Links to an external site.)
from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is a well-written piece of technical communication. Review one of its chapters, identifying examples of definitions and descriptions, and select one definition and one description of a mechanism or process to describe in your post.
You should explain the following:
How the content is organized according to the organizational patterns in Chapter 7 of your textbook. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
How the emphasis of important information conforms to the guidelines in Chapter 9 of your textbook. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
How well each definition and description conforms to the guidelines presented in Chapter 20 of your textbook. If the example differs from the guidelines presented in the textbook, be prepared to explain whether and how the writing situationthe audience, purpose, and subjectaccounts for the differences. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology