The Homeowner’s Guide to Retrofitting
(Links to an external site.)
from the Federal Emergency Management Agency, is a well-written piece of technical communication. Review one of its chapters, identifying examples of definitions and descriptions, and select one definition and one description of a mechanism or process to describe in your post.
You should explain the following:
How the content is organized according to the organizational patterns in Chapter 7 of your textbook. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
How the emphasis of important information conforms to the guidelines in Chapter 9 of your textbook. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
How well each definition and description conforms to the guidelines presented in Chapter 20 of your textbook. If the example differs from the guidelines presented in the textbook, be prepared to explain whether and how the writing situationthe audience, purpose, and subjectaccounts for the differences. Refer to the chapter’s contents in your explanation.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning