PLEASE ADHERE TO THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
For this assignment, imagine that you are talking to a good friend or
a family member, and you are trying to explain what family systems
theory is all about. Using your textbook, lecture, and any other
credible sources, compose a brief explanation of the basics of Family
Systems theory, following the guidelines below:
minimum of 350 words
no direct quotes or copying phrases from sources (you need to paraphrase and put the ideas into your own words)
be sure to explain the concepts of interdependence, boundaries, and wholeness
the assignment must be double-spaced, 12-point Times New Roman font, with 1-inch margins (APA guidelines)
any sources besides the textbook or lecture must be cited correctly per APA guidelines
This will be turned in on Canvas through Turnitin.
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.