Choose your favorite advertisement from this past year related to COVID-19. Attached is an example and the original rubric.
The paper should include a short description on the company’s history. Attach a link to the favorite ad.
What problem does this product or service solve in a person’s life?
AWhy did you choose this ad? What about the message connects with you?
Describe who the product or service competes with and how do they stack up? What is their unique selling point in comparison to their competition?
What tactics did this ad use to engage you? Was it informative, creative, humorous…?
What is their Integrated Marketing Communication stratgy? Where else is the company promoting their product or service? Provide pictures or link within the paper showing other media used in the IMC strategy.
List citations/resources used.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.