Choose your favorite advertisement from this past year related to COVID-19. Attached is an example and the original rubric.
The paper should include a short description on the company’s history. Attach a link to the favorite ad.
What problem does this product or service solve in a person’s life?
AWhy did you choose this ad? What about the message connects with you?
Describe who the product or service competes with and how do they stack up? What is their unique selling point in comparison to their competition?
What tactics did this ad use to engage you? Was it informative, creative, humorous…?
What is their Integrated Marketing Communication stratgy? Where else is the company promoting their product or service? Provide pictures or link within the paper showing other media used in the IMC strategy.
List citations/resources used.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning