Check the file that I send.
You are to imagine an ethical dilemma in the workplace and then subsequently solve the dilemma using all information learned in the course. The ethical dilemma must include someone you know well (friend, family member) engaging in an unethical action. Your friend or family member is the culprit, the antagonist in the story. The paper must be written in 2500 words 12-point Times New Roman font, with spacing 1.5, fully justified paragraphs, with an indent for each paragraph. When someone speaks, their comments must be in quotes.
Citations. You are not required to cite materials, but you are required to explain the concepts we discussed in the course. I will look for at least five (5) concepts learned in the course. Please put in bold letters the concepts we discussed in the class, and those which you are using to solve the ethical dilemma.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology