The assignment itself is simple: respond to and compare the readings below with your own observations and experiences (one is an excerpt from The New Jim Crow, a legal studies text concerning mass incarceration as a form of oppression against communities of color, one an article from Gothamist about lingering trauma in the wake of Chauvins conviction, one about Columbus police killing MaKhia Bryant, a Black sixteen-year-old, moments before the Chauvin verdict was announced). But, of course, the assignment is not so simple, as these issues are anything but abstract. So please write openly and honestly and further inform your observations and experiences with some of the research which has been done1 to clarify and combat this cruel and ongoing element of the American experiment.
Credit will be assigned according to scope and length of response, depth of experiences and sources incorporated, and consideration of the histories and legacies at issue. That is to say, write to express but also explore and expand your thoughts.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.