1) Prepare a 20 minute PowerPoint presentation with speakers notes for senior leadership that outlines a strategic plan to senior leadership regarding the potential impact of future technology on organizational development in a global environment. You will have time for a maximum of 20 slides to present the plan. Use the notes section to guide your audience through the presentation. Begin by reviewing the following critical impact areas:
Health and Science
Defense and Security
Household and Living
Transportation and Travel
Leisure and Entertainment
Your presentation should report new and emerging technologies in TWO of the critical areas listed above. Describe the technologies and their proposed applications. Consider the implications of these developments for leadership policy and planning. Please be sure to explain how these technologies will enhance corporate operations on a multi-national scale. What must leadership do now to prepare for the technological innovations you describe? Offer concrete recommendations for action. Your speakers notes should incorporate resources and references.
The course objective for this project includes your ability to demonstrate appreciation for the potential impact of technology on leadership thought and action. Provide sufficient reasoned masters-level information for senior leadership to make a decision regarding both your proposed action and its associated impacts.
Make sure you provide:
A presentation that shows understanding and application of technological concerns to strategic planning.
A clear and reasonable use of leadership, technology, and innovation concepts
A clear, reasonable, and complete discussion of two critical impact areas.
Clear, reasonable, and complete set of speakers notes with appropriate references.
Clear, reasonable, and complete set of recommendations ending with a call for action by the organization’s senior leadership based on acceptance of the presentation
Insights as to how to prepare leaders and their organizations for future technological developments
Application of concepts and principles so that the audience (leaders, followers, organizations) can use the information to improve/transform their lives and the organization as a whole.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.