A 10-15 page-referenced paper will be written that is supported by at least 7 references (cited in APA format) not including the title page
or reference page. Criteria by which papers will be graded include (but are not limited to): Organization, Clarity, Quality of the Discussion, Conclusion, Citation/reference agreement and proper grammar and spelling.
- Discuss at least three  specific problems and/or conditions the working class had to endure.
- Write an essay about why US dropped an atomic bomb on japan.
- Briefly describe the overarching aim/goal of your proposed program.
- What techniques or skills should an employee have to assume a leadership role within awork group?
- Discuss the similarities and differences between Hoyte Sector Model and the Rent Gap Theory.
- What does the organization need to do to advance its goals and/or expand its competitive advantage?
- Explain how effective metacognitive learning is on students writting.
- Identify the major elements of Aristotle’s outline and discuss how the play you chose fits or does not fit each element.
- Explain how your feelings/experiences may bias you against or in favour of practicing inclusion.
- Describe indeterminate sentencing and how the parole works.