F. Government Relations Advocacy Assignment: The purpose of this assignment is to introduce students to the importance of advocacy to the professional growth of clinical mental health counseling. Students will locate a congressional representative or senator (either state or national) from their district and write a letter to this individual relating to the needs of the profession/clients. Using knowledge on the current status of clinical mental health counseling, students will advocate for continued or increased funding, increased access to treatment, or another relevant dimension
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)