You are required to cite your source(s) as it relates to your application slide. Other citations are permitted, but this is not a requirement for the assignment.
Title slide (first slide): Include a title slide with your name and the title of the presentation.
Scenario Slide (one slide): This slide should include the approved patient scenario from Milestone 1 and 2. You will use the approved patient scenario and include a disease process, diagnosis, OR identify a patient with a desire to maintain good health and prevent illness and who would benefit from an already developed and reliable mHealth app. Include the nurse’s assessment of learning needs and readiness to learn.
mHealth application slide (one slide): Identify a developed and reliable mHealth app that could benefit the patient. Describe the app, including the following.
Name of app
Purpose of app
Mobile device(s) upon which the app will operate
Where to download or obtain it (include a working link if it is to be downloaded from a website)
Any other information you believe would be pertinent to this situation
Be sure to cite all sources you use.
Teaching slide(s) (one to three slides): Prepare slides that contain important points about the app that you want to teach to the patient, such as how to use the app safely and effectively (including how to interpret and act on the information that is provided).
Evaluation slide(s) (one to three slides): Describe how you would determine the success of the patient’s use of this app. For example, include ways to evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching plan that are a good fit for the type of app and focus on specific ways that this app benefits the patient’s health and wellness.
References (last slide): List any references for sources that were used and cited in the presentation.
Number of PowerPoint slides: 6-10 slides total
Writing and design: There should be no spelling or grammatical errors. Writing is concise and clear. Avoid words that the patient may not understand. Slides are visually appealing, incorporating graphics, photographs, colors, and themes.
Review the section on Academic Integrity Policy found in the RNBSN Policies. All work must be original (in your own words) unless properly cited.
Best Practices in Preparing PowerPoint Slideshows
Be creative but realistic.
Incorporate graphics, color, themes, or photographs to increase interest.
Make each slide easy to read with short bullet points and large font. You may use speaker notes for full sentences.
Review directions thoroughly.
Cite all sources within the slides with (author, year), as well as on the reference slide.
Proofread prior to final submission.
Check for spelling and grammar errors prior to final submission.
Abide by the Chamberlain academic integrity policy.
Tutorial: For those not familiar with the development of a PowerPoint slideshow, the following link to the Microsoft website may be helpful. http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/support/training-FX101782702.aspx.
(Links to an external site.)
The Chamberlain Student Success Strategies (SSPRNBSN) offers a module on Computer Literacy that contains a section on PowerPoint. SSPRNBSN is a course tile on your dashboard.
I have also uploaded my paper written to help with the assignment.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.