1. How is Vedic Hinduism different from modern Hinduism? What aspects of worship are different? Please list and describe at least three differences. How does this difference become visible in Hindu art and architecture? Please provide at least two ways in which this difference becomes visible. You must use at least five sources to support your answer.
i) a clear title, (ii) a strong argument, (iii) six pages or more (1250 words or more) for each essay, (iv) good and effective use of five or more sources clearly tied to your argument and corroborating your evidence, (v) answering all the prompts in the question, (vi) clearly articulated idea about what you want to prove in the response, (vii) fluid sentence structure, excellent grammar, capitalization, and use of punctuation, (viii) and overall argumentative and clear answer.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology