Watch Cloud-Based Decision Support from the Clinical Decision Support Consortium (CDSC) projectto see how a clinical decision support tool built and housed in Boston benefited a small rural community far from the city. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) funded the project, which illustrates how clinical decision support is scalable from one population to another.
Read “Clinical Decision Support Systems: State of the Art” from AHRQ.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
What is the Clinical Decision Support Consortium (CDSC) and what is its purpose?
How does clinical decision support improve patient care? Provide an example from your own practice.
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science
- Acute Stress, Grief and Trauma –
- Organizational chart and Stakeholder relationship diagram
- Which of these stories stood out to you the most? Why? What are you still curious or confused about?