Watch Cloud-Based Decision Support from the Clinical Decision Support Consortium (CDSC) projectto see how a clinical decision support tool built and housed in Boston benefited a small rural community far from the city. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) funded the project, which illustrates how clinical decision support is scalable from one population to another.
Read “Clinical Decision Support Systems: State of the Art” from AHRQ.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
What is the Clinical Decision Support Consortium (CDSC) and what is its purpose?
How does clinical decision support improve patient care? Provide an example from your own practice.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)