Directions and a Map for how to create your 8 page Design Your Life Master Project
Description for the Final Design Your Life Master Project
USING THE BOOK DESIGN YOUR LIFE IDEAS
– 8 pages typed, doubled spacedno more than 10 pages:
Your thoughts on a Life Worth Living (2 pages). Create a meaning map for yourself; get as close as you can to describing the main planks for you to pursue a life worth living through forms of meaning, purpose, service, experience and care for yourself, others and the world (2 pages).
Your vocation and vision: How does your life of human flourishing impact and change the world? How does it serve yourself, your family, as well as the wider systems of the world (2 pages)?
Your Three Dreams: Create three career trajectories. I know not all of you have discovered a specific set of life dreams, careers and vocations, but get as close as you can to what you want and be as specific as you can in laying out templates of what you want to do with your life (2 pages).
Interviews: Create lists of 10 real organizations; 10 real individuals in those organizations (names); 10 interview questions that can guide you as you go into job interviews and information interviews with people that can enable you to move your dreams forward. This will take some investigation of organizations that are interesting to you; you will also need to investigate individuals in those organizations who would be important for you to reach out to and interview. In some ways this is the most demanding part of this project, because you need to do research and think through organizations and individuals who you might want to work with and for. Remember: People are flattered and impressed when you seek them out, ask them informed questionsin fact, it is not unusual that these information interviews lead to jobs (2 pages).
Finally, use this 8-page document as the constitution of what and how you can create your life worth living. Remember, once this is in place, you now have no excuse but to follow through on this vision and to make it happen. You can use it as a map for your future, editing it, adding to it and making it more relevant as time goes on. This will put you in the best place to succeed, and we want to hear in years to come that your dreams have come true!
– Worth: 55 points.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.