***PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT***
Select a corporate/business (for-profit) environment. Create
a strategic internal communication memo to employees in response to mounting
internal rumors as described in the provided scenario. Integrate transparency
and awareness to calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
Review the module resources and other online examples of strategic best
practices by respected communication professionals. This milestone will allow
you to demonstrate your ability to manipulate innovative communication efforts
for disinterested and despondent audience members in support of a real world
scenario as outlined in the Final Project I: Visual Strategic Communication
For this scenario, you are to choose a for-profit corporation/business and imagine yourself as the CEO. Rumors regarding a reduction in workforce due
to low sales and budgetary constraints have arisen and the time has come for you to address them. In order to do so, you will need to compose an internal
communication memo for your employees to squelch the rumors and bring light to the situation. Your communication should serve to create transparency and
awareness, calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
The memo should be easily transferrable to the digital environment with ease of sharing
via email and posting to the corporate intranet site.
Consider the following critical elements as you compose your submission:
How does your memo use strategic communication practices to deliver a memo with
a specific purpose?
How does your use of strategic communication analysis help to provide a message for an internal audience?
The formatting structure of your memo and the ability for the memo to be transferred into the digital environment
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology