***PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT***
Select a corporate/business (for-profit) environment. Create
a strategic internal communication memo to employees in response to mounting
internal rumors as described in the provided scenario. Integrate transparency
and awareness to calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
Review the module resources and other online examples of strategic best
practices by respected communication professionals. This milestone will allow
you to demonstrate your ability to manipulate innovative communication efforts
for disinterested and despondent audience members in support of a real world
scenario as outlined in the Final Project I: Visual Strategic Communication
For this scenario, you are to choose a for-profit corporation/business and imagine yourself as the CEO. Rumors regarding a reduction in workforce due
to low sales and budgetary constraints have arisen and the time has come for you to address them. In order to do so, you will need to compose an internal
communication memo for your employees to squelch the rumors and bring light to the situation. Your communication should serve to create transparency and
awareness, calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
The memo should be easily transferrable to the digital environment with ease of sharing
via email and posting to the corporate intranet site.
Consider the following critical elements as you compose your submission:
How does your memo use strategic communication practices to deliver a memo with
a specific purpose?
How does your use of strategic communication analysis help to provide a message for an internal audience?
The formatting structure of your memo and the ability for the memo to be transferred into the digital environment
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.