***PLEASE SEE ATTACHED DOCUMENT***
Select a corporate/business (for-profit) environment. Create
a strategic internal communication memo to employees in response to mounting
internal rumors as described in the provided scenario. Integrate transparency
and awareness to calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
Review the module resources and other online examples of strategic best
practices by respected communication professionals. This milestone will allow
you to demonstrate your ability to manipulate innovative communication efforts
for disinterested and despondent audience members in support of a real world
scenario as outlined in the Final Project I: Visual Strategic Communication
For this scenario, you are to choose a for-profit corporation/business and imagine yourself as the CEO. Rumors regarding a reduction in workforce due
to low sales and budgetary constraints have arisen and the time has come for you to address them. In order to do so, you will need to compose an internal
communication memo for your employees to squelch the rumors and bring light to the situation. Your communication should serve to create transparency and
awareness, calm fears, alleviate tension, and elevate employee morale.
The memo should be easily transferrable to the digital environment with ease of sharing
via email and posting to the corporate intranet site.
Consider the following critical elements as you compose your submission:
How does your memo use strategic communication practices to deliver a memo with
a specific purpose?
How does your use of strategic communication analysis help to provide a message for an internal audience?
The formatting structure of your memo and the ability for the memo to be transferred into the digital environment
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.