Report must include a Bibliography. Report to use MLA Format. Research questions; Why are you interested in this topic? Summarize the issues or debates about your topic. What is the history of your topic? Summarize your research findings. Who are the expert researchers on your topic? How qualified are the authors conducting the research? What are their findings? Do you find contradictions, and/or different interpretations about your topic? Different approaches? Different evidence? Different biases? Describe what you have learned from your topic. What surprised you the most? What did not surprise you?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology