You decided that it is time to reorganize your department to make it work better. After reading through the mission (unchanged), the current structure, your budget, and a description of some of your staff, you need to create the following:
1. A revised organization chart showing your changes.
2. A revised budget showing the financial costs/ benefits of your changes.
3. A memo to the executive team explaining your changes and justifying your choices. The memo should be less than two single-spaced pages long. Paragraphs should be single-spaced with an extra space between paragraphs. Remember that your boss wants information to be clear and concise.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing