Review the report on the West Virginia Chemical Spill to learn about the analysis of and details surrounding the 2014 Elk River chemical spill.
Link to West Virginia Chemical Spill info: https://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/whatwestudy/topics/wvspill/index.html
Write a 850- to 1,100-word paper assessment of the spill. The title page and reference page do not apply toward the required word count. All factual material in the paper needs to be cited in the text in APA format usually (author, year) for paraphrased material or ideas, or (author, year, p. #) for direct quotes. Only references cited in the text are included on the separate reference page. The content should address the following:
Introduction this should be a standalone paragraph that introduces the reader to the entire paper
Summarize the events leading to the chemical spill
Identify three contaminants that were introduced to the water and discuss how these were identified.
Identify two reasons there was concern about the chemical spill.
Based on the information provided from the report and The Human Impact on the Natural Environment, summarize the effect humans can have on bodies of water.
Conclusion this should be a standalone paragraph that summarizes the content and includes an overarching take away message or call to action for the reader
Format the document with APA guidelines (Click on the Center for Writing Excellence link below for help with APA formatting, if needed). The paper needs to include:
Properly formatted title page with page number 1 at the upper right and no Running Head. The title of the paper should be in bold font.
Properly formatted paper with title repeated on page 2 in bold font, page numbers, subheadings, etc.
Properly formatted in-text citations (which is not just a url)
Properly formatted reference page using the hanging indentation format in alphabetical order by author. Only references cited in the text may be listed on the reference page.
Cite at least three references. At least two references that are different than the course materials must be used. Course material references can also be used, but at least two additional references need to be used as well.
- Navigating the Complex Landscape of Illegal Immigration in the United States Essay
- Strategic Analysis of Apple Inc.’s Innovative Healthcare Technology Venture Research
- Review of John A. Historian’s Exploration of Imperial Rise and Fall Book Review
- Negligence Liability, and Contract Dispute in Music Festival Incidents Essay
- TikTok Trends and Cultural Consumption Among Older Adults Research
- Prometheus Bound by Aeschylus Essay
- Exploring Sartrian Existentialism Through Character Development in ‘Last Images of the Shipwreck’ Essay
- Evolution of Educational Philosophy: From EDC 722 to EdTPA – A Reflective Journey Essay
- Evolution of Fire Academies Post ‘America Burning Essay
- The Crucial Role of Communication in Sports Teamwork Research