Required Text: Hwang’s M. Butterfly
No citations needed
write a 200 word answer to the each of the following questions.
1. Renee is a minor character with whom Gallimard has an affair. Why is it significant that she shares Gallimard’s (Rene) name AND why does she make Gallimard uncomfortable?
Can you think of another example of an adaptation or appropriation of an original work? How does the inter-text rework its sources text and to what end?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology