Identify a company and explain if/where/how Facebook Ads and Google AdWords (or other advertising options in social media that you find to be of value) would be part of the marketing mix. You can choose any number of topics to work with (including SEMrush, SEOquake or others).
Please take into account the key differences between these Facebook Ads and Google AdWords and other advertising media you might highlight and discuss how these influenced your thoughts.
There is a process to social media, including knowing what platforms you should be on and what ones that you should not be on. This is critical as not all businesses should be on all platforms. The key is knowing what works for you and which ones do not.
Attached is background material that can help for the context of what the paper should be about.
Include what platforms the company should be on and what ones that they should not be on? This is harder than you might think, as not all brands should be on all platforms. For example, GE Hydroelectric and L’Oreal should be on very different platforms and have distinctly different approaches.
The key is that every platform performs a bit differently and there can be numerous types of platforms.
Included the below questions:
What process do you undertake to determine where you should be? Are there points that make sense for knowing that you are on the correct platform?
What platform is the right platform?
What steps do you use to ensure that the platform is working for you and that it is the right process?
Also, do you test to see if the platform makes sense for you? This is often important also and the key is how you test.
The minimum word count for the content of this is 1,000 words and is coming from an SEO perspective. Please include links for sources.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.
- Write a research report addressing the question: Is metformin (intervention) a more effective way to manage type 2 diabetes in older people (population) than chlorpropamide (comparator)?
- Compose a study describing how to handle a challenge in a presentation.
- Write a research paper that examines the Intelligence Case Study “Colin Powell’s speech at the United Nations on February 5, 2003.”
- Write a research paper on the interactions and overlaps between leadership and communications.
- Write a research paper on the topic of student-centered learning facilitation.