Identify a problem faced by a multi-national brand today and propose a research proposal that implements each step of the marketing research process. In your proposal, be sure to identify the research question(s) and sources of both primary and secondary data. Discuss how the research results will help the business or organization.
Write your proposal as a 1-2 page, single-spaced, business memo addressed to the brand manager. For help, review the Business Memo Research Guide (Purdue).Business Memo Research Guide (Purdue). (Links to an external site.)
Identification and Analysis of the Main Issues/Problem This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Identifies and understands all of the main issues in question. An insightful and thorough analysis of all the issues.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAnswers to Questions This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Answers to questions are clear throughout. Connection with class and study material goes well beyond the obvious connections among ideas; demonstrates insight and original thinking. Content knowledge is used correctly.
Strategy Choice and Justification This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Comments on Effective Solutions/Strategies Scenario and underlying assumptions are well documented, logically reasoned and appropriately applied. An appropriate, reasonable strategy is selected and successfully developed.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeStyle and Mechanics This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Answers are presented in a memo format. Chooses words for their precise meaning and uses an appropriate level of specificity. Content fits the audience and purpose. Sentences are clearly structured and contain proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.