Identify a problem faced by a multi-national brand today and propose a research proposal that implements each step of the marketing research process. In your proposal, be sure to identify the research question(s) and sources of both primary and secondary data. Discuss how the research results will help the business or organization.
Write your proposal as a 1-2 page, single-spaced, business memo addressed to the brand manager. For help, review the Business Memo Research Guide (Purdue).Business Memo Research Guide (Purdue). (Links to an external site.)
Identification and Analysis of the Main Issues/Problem This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Identifies and understands all of the main issues in question. An insightful and thorough analysis of all the issues.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeAnswers to Questions This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Answers to questions are clear throughout. Connection with class and study material goes well beyond the obvious connections among ideas; demonstrates insight and original thinking. Content knowledge is used correctly.
Strategy Choice and Justification This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Comments on Effective Solutions/Strategies Scenario and underlying assumptions are well documented, logically reasoned and appropriately applied. An appropriate, reasonable strategy is selected and successfully developed.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeStyle and Mechanics This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome. Answers are presented in a memo format. Chooses words for their precise meaning and uses an appropriate level of specificity. Content fits the audience and purpose. Sentences are clearly structured and contain proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research