For the class facilitation, please follow the below instructions and also check the attached rubric. this should be based on the 4 papers attached please send me a message if you need more clarification:
( need to read the 4 attached papers, and be able to 1) highlight the week’s main learnings, 2) stimulate discussion about key ideas, 3) generate lively debate, 4) draw out
research implications, and 5) help the other students integrate the week’s readings into their
management knowledge base. I need around 7 to 10 written questions aimed at accomplishing the objectives above.
However, these questions should serve as a guide, not a rigid constraint. You may also incorporate activities and videos into your discussion and create discussion questions around those.
The quality of class facilitation will be based on the student’s ability to successfully achieve
the objectives above in addition to a) the sophistication of the written questions and
corresponding discussion, b) the degree to which the student has focused on the key points
from the readings, and c) the overall value of lessons drawn out.
please avoid Just summarizing the readings
• Integrate the readings using an analytical framework.
• Highlight key learnings from the readings – individually and as a whole.
• Identify and make explicit the commonalities and differences in implicit assumptions
that underlie the various readings.
• Where possible, discuss gaps in theory and ways in which these gaps may be
addressed in future work.
• Engage the seminar participants in a discussion by taking a stand or position on the
As part of your facilitation, you should provide a one-to-two-page
• A brief summary of each required reading. Do not reproduce the abstract but rather
write your own summary of each reading, which includes a complete citation (APA
format), the main research question or theory, the central objective of the research,
the key methods, results and conclusions. To finish each summary, add one question
• After you have summarized the required readings, write two or three questions that
address the readings as a whole and/or their connection to the overarching ideas in
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.