Outcomes addressed in this activity:
Identify frameworks for IT and Security.
Analyze frameworks for use within an organization.
IT592-4: Evaluate the components of technical plans or frameworks for strategic alignment with an organizations mission.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze various business frameworks for IT and Security. These frameworks are used for strategic alignment with organizational goals of delivering high quality products and services.
In this scenario, you are an IT manager of a mid-size adaptive manufacturing company. The yearly revenue for the company is $15M, and there are 100 employees many of which are research and development personnel. You have been asked by upper management to put the plan together for a single integrated framework since there are continuous changes in technology, not to mention the pressure from suppliers and your customers. In this assignment, you will conduct research on different business frameworks for managing IT. Pick two frameworks and write a compare and contrast paper to present to management, so they can make an informed decision. Frameworks that you can pick from are COBIT5, ITIL, VAL IT, Risk Frameworks, TOGAF, PRINCE2, NIST Cybersecurity Framework or any other framework you find that is applicable.
Write an APA style compare and contrast paper to present to upper management so that an informed decision can be made on a business framework for IT and Security. You must choose two frameworks and identify three similarities and three differences. In addition, you will explain why you would pick one of the two frameworks by writing a compelling argument for one over the other. Be sure to use at least three examples in your argument. The paper should be at least five pages long not including the title page and references pages.
For more information on APA style formatting, go to APA Style Central under Academic Resources of this course or visit the Writing Center.
Also review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Name your Assignment document according to this convention: IT592_Unit6_FirstNameInitialLastName. Submit your completed Assignment to the Unit 6 Dropbox by the deadline.
Review the rubric before beginning this activity.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.