Outcomes addressed in this activity:
Identify frameworks for IT and Security.
Analyze frameworks for use within an organization.
IT592-4: Evaluate the components of technical plans or frameworks for strategic alignment with an organizations mission.
The purpose of this assignment is to analyze various business frameworks for IT and Security. These frameworks are used for strategic alignment with organizational goals of delivering high quality products and services.
In this scenario, you are an IT manager of a mid-size adaptive manufacturing company. The yearly revenue for the company is $15M, and there are 100 employees many of which are research and development personnel. You have been asked by upper management to put the plan together for a single integrated framework since there are continuous changes in technology, not to mention the pressure from suppliers and your customers. In this assignment, you will conduct research on different business frameworks for managing IT. Pick two frameworks and write a compare and contrast paper to present to management, so they can make an informed decision. Frameworks that you can pick from are COBIT5, ITIL, VAL IT, Risk Frameworks, TOGAF, PRINCE2, NIST Cybersecurity Framework or any other framework you find that is applicable.
Write an APA style compare and contrast paper to present to upper management so that an informed decision can be made on a business framework for IT and Security. You must choose two frameworks and identify three similarities and three differences. In addition, you will explain why you would pick one of the two frameworks by writing a compelling argument for one over the other. Be sure to use at least three examples in your argument. The paper should be at least five pages long not including the title page and references pages.
For more information on APA style formatting, go to APA Style Central under Academic Resources of this course or visit the Writing Center.
Also review the university policy on plagiarism. If you have any questions, please contact your professor.
Directions for Submitting Your Assignment
Name your Assignment document according to this convention: IT592_Unit6_FirstNameInitialLastName. Submit your completed Assignment to the Unit 6 Dropbox by the deadline.
Review the rubric before beginning this activity.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.