(LO3) Identify techniques and tools that can be used to research the feasibility of an entrepreneurial venture
This week we ask you to research and explore a potential entrepreneurial venture you may be interested in undertaking at some time in the future. Provide us with the name of your proposed business as well as a mission statement and vision statement. Please take some time to select a business venture that you are interested in as we will ask you to work on this venture throughout the course and it will be the subject of your final paper.
A vision statement focuses on tomorrow and what an organization wants to ultimately become. A mission statement focuses on today and what an organization does to achieve it.
Mission statement questions look like:
What do we do?
Whom do we serve?
How do we serve them?
The vision statement is about what you want to become. Its aspirational.
Vision statement questions look like:
What are our hopes and dreams?
What problem are we solving for the greater good?
Who and what are we inspiring to change?
After you have read and absorbed the lesson material this week, head into the library and internet and locate information regarding the products or services to analyze the potential for the venture, and to begin analyzing the potential for this business and developing the vision and mission statements. Use the Word template attached to complete this assignment and for all following essays. Complete all citations and references utilizing APA 7th form and style
This assignment only needs to be 3 to 5 paragraphs long but we would still like to see APA formatting including citation and referencing where necessary.
This assignment is due on Day 7 of Week 3, by 11:59pm ET.
USE the paper I submitted at the bottom all that goes together
- Explain using facts and concepts studied and examples along with reference to your research findings.
- What other information should the nurse obtain with regard to previous visits to other doctors about this concern?
- Discuss about why branded content is used the most in sports sponsorship.
- What forces does this case describe operating in Foxconn’s global environment?
- Is it possible to identify the specific cause or causal factors of an event?
- What do you believe was showcased as a legitimate way of working/processing a crime scene?
- What influenced Barre-Sinoussi’s current relationship with Bob Gallo?
- Describe how an understanding of history is important for making sense of contemporary issues of crime, policing, or incarceration.
- Is the wireless network you own as secure as it should be?
- What are the key characteristics of this cultural group, such as language, values, and customs?