(LO3) Identify techniques and tools that can be used to research the feasibility of an entrepreneurial venture
This week we ask you to research and explore a potential entrepreneurial venture you may be interested in undertaking at some time in the future. Provide us with the name of your proposed business as well as a mission statement and vision statement. Please take some time to select a business venture that you are interested in as we will ask you to work on this venture throughout the course and it will be the subject of your final paper.
A vision statement focuses on tomorrow and what an organization wants to ultimately become. A mission statement focuses on today and what an organization does to achieve it.
Mission statement questions look like:
What do we do?
Whom do we serve?
How do we serve them?
The vision statement is about what you want to become. Its aspirational.
Vision statement questions look like:
What are our hopes and dreams?
What problem are we solving for the greater good?
Who and what are we inspiring to change?
After you have read and absorbed the lesson material this week, head into the library and internet and locate information regarding the products or services to analyze the potential for the venture, and to begin analyzing the potential for this business and developing the vision and mission statements. Use the Word template attached to complete this assignment and for all following essays. Complete all citations and references utilizing APA 7th form and style
This assignment only needs to be 3 to 5 paragraphs long but we would still like to see APA formatting including citation and referencing where necessary.
This assignment is due on Day 7 of Week 3, by 11:59pm ET.
USE the paper I submitted at the bottom all that goes together
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning