(LO3) Identify techniques and tools that can be used to research the feasibility of an entrepreneurial venture
This week we ask you to research and explore a potential entrepreneurial venture you may be interested in undertaking at some time in the future. Provide us with the name of your proposed business as well as a mission statement and vision statement. Please take some time to select a business venture that you are interested in as we will ask you to work on this venture throughout the course and it will be the subject of your final paper.
A vision statement focuses on tomorrow and what an organization wants to ultimately become. A mission statement focuses on today and what an organization does to achieve it.
Mission statement questions look like:
What do we do?
Whom do we serve?
How do we serve them?
The vision statement is about what you want to become. Its aspirational.
Vision statement questions look like:
What are our hopes and dreams?
What problem are we solving for the greater good?
Who and what are we inspiring to change?
After you have read and absorbed the lesson material this week, head into the library and internet and locate information regarding the products or services to analyze the potential for the venture, and to begin analyzing the potential for this business and developing the vision and mission statements. Use the Word template attached to complete this assignment and for all following essays. Complete all citations and references utilizing APA 7th form and style
This assignment only needs to be 3 to 5 paragraphs long but we would still like to see APA formatting including citation and referencing where necessary.
This assignment is due on Day 7 of Week 3, by 11:59pm ET.
USE the paper I submitted at the bottom all that goes together
- visual critique essay on school shootings
- Intro to In Design
- Environmentally Approach/Technology Research
- Exploring the experiences and challenges of adult learners employed as Correctional Officials in the context of COVID-19.
- Philosophy Homework
- COVID-19 affects on the U.S health care delivery system
- Do income inequalities still exists? How can we fix the inequalities that exist? Explain your reasoning. Find two articles that talk about wage inequalities and/or wage discrimination. Your summary should contain at least two paragraphs with 5-7 sentences each. Please cite your references.
- The Great Man Theory The Great Man Theory
- Comparative impact assessment of Private Public Partnerships on high-speed railway projects in California and North East EU (Rail Baltica)