To develop strategies for service line development, leaders need to know how to monitor outcomes that provide pertinent information in support of strategic development. Leaders then need to be skilled at communicating their analysis of those outcomes to other leaders in the organization in order to create awareness and build support for any proposed strategies arising from the analysis.
Create a spreadsheet:
Create a spreadsheet that illustrates data trending over time related to a particular line of service that you are monitoring.
Analyze the what, why, and how to measure for a specific quality outcome related to a service line in a practice setting or organization.
Chose a specific quality outcome related to a service line in a practice setting or organization.
Identify the benchmarks associated with that outcome and how often the benchmarks are measured.
Determine the categories of data you will be measuring in support of the ongoing development of the service line.
Create a spreadsheet that includes baseline data for each category and additional data that illustrates the trending over time for that category.
Be ready to explain why you chose these particular data sets and how you intend to use the data to improve outcomes.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.