A complete Key Assignment will include an APA-style paper. The paper will include all of the following required sections:
Give a brief description of the company that you will be studying throughout the course.
Identify the company’s diversity policies, procedures, initiatives, and programs.
Summarize the efforts that the company has made to address diversity throughout the organization.
Leaders and Managers
How does the company that you selected address diversity at the highest leadership levels?
Does it demonstrate a corporate responsibility related to diversity?
Do the leaders and managers encourage a corporate culture supporting diversity?
Include any available statistical data on the company’s diverse populations (gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, etc.), and analyze whether the data support the company’s stated efforts to support diversity.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the company relating to diversity.
Discuss how its diversity strengths and weaknesses impact upon perceptions of fairness, justice, social problems, social change, and respect.
Are the company’s efforts effective?
Explain how the company’s policies and programs positively impact perceptions of fairness, justice, social problems, social change, and respect.
Select 1 diversity topic that has been addressed in the company that you are studying (e.g., hiring more women or recruitment efforts for Hispanic people) for further research.
Conduct a literature review on that topic, and add the research findings to the paper.
This literature review section should include a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed journal articles.
Add the following final sections to your paper:
Recommendations (600–800 words)
Make specific recommendations for action steps that the company can take to improve upon its diversity programs and better support diversity throughout the organization.
Add a concluding statement on the importance of developing ways to ethically and effectively address issues of diversity to achieve positive outcomes.
The Key Assignment must include a minimum of 8 scholarly resources (4 of which must be peer-reviewed journal articles withcixin the Literature Review section).
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology