Write a professional argumentative letter to whom you want something from
Use the 5-paragraph letter outline below to organize your thoughts
Identify three logical, unselfish reasons why someone should give you what you want with supporting examples, detail, and commentary
Identify three reasons why you would face resistance with your request (Devils Advocate). How can you address those concerns (Rebuttal)
Incorporate in-text citations of evidence to support your request
Include an Annotated Bibliography at the end of your essay of at least three sources
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS: I will pretend to be the recipient of your letter to determine the level of effectiveness of your arguments, its organizational structure, and use of logic. This letter reflects a skill of rhetoric that is necessary in reality, so please take this essay seriously.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.