Write a professional argumentative letter to whom you want something from
Use the 5-paragraph letter outline below to organize your thoughts
Identify three logical, unselfish reasons why someone should give you what you want with supporting examples, detail, and commentary
Identify three reasons why you would face resistance with your request (Devils Advocate). How can you address those concerns (Rebuttal)
Incorporate in-text citations of evidence to support your request
Include an Annotated Bibliography at the end of your essay of at least three sources
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS: I will pretend to be the recipient of your letter to determine the level of effectiveness of your arguments, its organizational structure, and use of logic. This letter reflects a skill of rhetoric that is necessary in reality, so please take this essay seriously.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing