The purpose of this assignment is to identify health objectives from Healthy People 2020 that will impact health outcomes through population-level health assessment and intervention. This assignment will allow for a discovery into a selected practice problem, encompassing social determinant risk factors, an evidence-based population health intervention, and relevant measurable goals and objectives.
For this assignment, each group will:
Provide a brief statement introducing the selected practice problem.
Identify three social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
Based on the health risk/problem identified, describe the strategies/methods that you will implement. Focus on primary and secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy People 2020 Topics and Objectives. You may access the website at: https://www.healthypeople.gov.
Describe a related Healthy People 2020 Goal and how it correlates with the selected practice problem.
Describe one evidence-based intervention to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
Define one measurable objective to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
This is a GROUP assignment. Groups have been randomly assigned and the group assignments have been posted in Moodle. Submissions will be made via Moodle link. Only one submission per group.
GROUP PAPER DUE DATE: Week 9, Saturday by 23:59 pm
Complete the paper according to APA 6th Edition Guidelines as a word-processed document. Students are strongly encouraged to use the MRU Library & Learning Resource Center for support in writing your paper. For more information please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper is limited to a MAXIMUM of Ten (10) pages (including the title page and references pages; NO Abstract is needed for this assignment). You must provide a minimum of 5 scholarly references. References may not be older than 5 years. Do not exceed the ten-page limit as only ten pages will be read and graded. The paper must be double- spaced using Font Size 12 (including the reference page).
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.