The purpose of this assignment is to identify health objectives from Healthy People 2020 that will impact health outcomes through population-level health assessment and intervention. This assignment will allow for a discovery into a selected practice problem, encompassing social determinant risk factors, an evidence-based population health intervention, and relevant measurable goals and objectives.
For this assignment, each group will:
Provide a brief statement introducing the selected practice problem.
Identify three social determinant risk factors for the selected practice problem.
Based on the health risk/problem identified, describe the strategies/methods that you will implement. Focus on primary and secondary prevention strategies. Refer to Healthy People 2020 Topics and Objectives. You may access the website at: https://www.healthypeople.gov.
Describe a related Healthy People 2020 Goal and how it correlates with the selected practice problem.
Describe one evidence-based intervention to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
Define one measurable objective to address the Healthy People 2020 goal.
This is a GROUP assignment. Groups have been randomly assigned and the group assignments have been posted in Moodle. Submissions will be made via Moodle link. Only one submission per group.
GROUP PAPER DUE DATE: Week 9, Saturday by 23:59 pm
Complete the paper according to APA 6th Edition Guidelines as a word-processed document. Students are strongly encouraged to use the MRU Library & Learning Resource Center for support in writing your paper. For more information please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The paper is limited to a MAXIMUM of Ten (10) pages (including the title page and references pages; NO Abstract is needed for this assignment). You must provide a minimum of 5 scholarly references. References may not be older than 5 years. Do not exceed the ten-page limit as only ten pages will be read and graded. The paper must be double- spaced using Font Size 12 (including the reference page).
- Explain why Elkay may have needed a new cost system and why management selected this system quickly?
- Discuss how person or situation factors in the case contributed to the problem.
- Explain what factors and past experiences are motivating you to pursue public service.
- What would be some of the criteria you would use to measure the success of a shift to DevOps practices within a company?
- Define freedom, and within your definition, consider how ignorance, knowledge, and the tools for acquiring knowledge can either lead to freedom or inhibit freedom.
- In what ways do both Calista and Miss Mallard gain freedom, and what does this indicate about their lives?
- What are specific historical incidents that foreshadow current-day problems?
- Compare and contrast the philosophies of Miami Dade College Benjamin Leon School of Nursing and at least one hospital.
- Write an email communicating the company-wide policy (for an imaginary company led by you) on email formatting, content, and etiquette.
- What role does Thaddeus Stevens have in the passage of the amendment.