1. Identify two organizations that you believe to be a global organization or a multinational organization.
2. Using the sources provided and any others you seek, write a single paragraph that defines each type of organization and supporting details that support your claim.
3. Paragraphs should be between 7-10 sentences with in-text citations.
4. Explain which type of organization, if any, is a good fit for you and why? How would you describe your current global competence? What are ways you could improve your global competence? (no more than 3-4 sentences)
4. Create a chart side by side (of your choosing) that provides examples from any of the following to illustrate your claim: websites, news releases, locations, organizational structure, social responsibility, employees, languages, their products & services, mottos, logos, etc…
*MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE A REFERENCE PAGE IN APA STYLE (attached is the third article)
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning