1. Identify your start-up’s critical challenges in growing its market share against established players such as Uber Eats and Doordash.
2. Using your understanding of creating new market spaces covered in Kim & Mauborgne’s article, outline and critically justify three (3) strategies your start-up can use to create new market spaces. (The article is available as a reading on vUWS in Module 7)
3. Identify and discuss the potential organisational creativity barriers that could affect your start-up’s possible success in introducing creative ideas? How can the start-up manage and prevent the difficulties created by these barriers?
4. Outline a recommended corporate social responsibility strategy to improve your start-up’s responsibility to society and the environment. The strategy should consider the impact of macro-environmental forces, .eg.technology and economic-social, political, and environmental.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the practice of cross-licensing, including the repercussions for smaller businesses?
- What was the main argument the author was trying to make?
- Write about the song “We are the World” by U.S.A for Africa.
- Write a paper that explains what you mean when you talk about procedures.
- Write a paper outlining the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Write the instrumental and expressive functions of each group next to the group ( The primary group is usually fairly small and is made up of individuals who generally engage face-to-face in long-term, emotionally significant ways.
- Compose a paper on the topic of play therapy sessions and conceptualizations of cases.
- Compose a research paper outlining the process of designing a drawing.
- Discuss the cultural influences and/or challenges of the Indigenous Peoples that you learned about in the module.
- Write a research paper outlining the seven historical periods of Africa.