Earths Friend is a pioneering eco-friendly cleaning brand that was created in 1970 in a garden shed in Cardiff, Wales. The product range includes body and hair care, laundry, household cleaners, dishwashing products, and air fresheners. In trying to attract younger consumers who are starting out in their first home, they have put together a Cleaning Essentials Starter Kit. The starter box contains ten essential cleaning items:
3. Laundry tablets
4. Stain remover
5. Dishwashing tablets
6. Toilet cleaner
7. Bathroom cleaner
8. Air freshener
9. Cleaning cloth
10. Scrub brush
Each product and container is completely recyclable and made from recyclable plastics, even the cleaning cloth, and scrub brush! The Cleaning Essentials Starter Kit is boxed in recycled cardboard and contains dividers to keep all ten items neatly stored.
a) Explain the advantages of crowdsourcing in a compelling way so that you can convince your team. How would you integrate crowdsourcing into the IMC campaign for Earths Friend Cleaning Essentials Starter Kit? (300 words)
b) Explain the disadvantages of crowdsourcing and identify how you could overcome these or minimise the potential risks in a compelling way so that you can convince your team. How would you minimise or reduce these risks in order to include crowdsourcing into the IMC campaign for Earths Friend Cleaning Essentials Starter Kit? (300 words)
The objective of direct marketing (DM) is to encourage purchases or some other immediate response. DM also enables pinpointed marketing, or niche marketing. DM is not a strategy which Earths Friend have used before. You believe this is a missed opportunity.
c) Would you include a direct marketing activity in the IMC campaign for Earths Friend Cleaning Essentials Starter Kit? Clearly explain why or why not. What should be considered when integrating a direct marketing activity into an IMC campaign? (600 words)
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning