1. In Plato’s Apology, Socrates tells the story of his friends Chaerephon’s trip to the oracle at Delphi (where there was a temple where the god Apollo spoke through the Pythia, the high priestess at the temple). Chaerephon asked the oracle “if any man was wiser than [Socrates], and the Pythian replied that no one was wiser” (Apology, p. 3). Why, according to Socrates himself, does the oracle call him wise?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.