1. In Plato’s Apology, Socrates tells the story of his friends Chaerephon’s trip to the oracle at Delphi (where there was a temple where the god Apollo spoke through the Pythia, the high priestess at the temple). Chaerephon asked the oracle “if any man was wiser than [Socrates], and the Pythian replied that no one was wiser” (Apology, p. 3). Why, according to Socrates himself, does the oracle call him wise?
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.