to support the thesis, consider the individual goals of both the key jurors and for the group juror all together. for the individual goals the key jurors #3,#7,and #8 ( “the angry man”, “the salesman”, and “the hero”.) for group goals look at the beginning of the film (up to when juror #5 ” the man from the slums” changes his voice) and again at the end of the film, when juror #4 (” the stockbroker”) votes ” guilty”.
Hidden agendas are individual goals by definition. make sure to discuss them. while juror #3 has an obvious and clear individual goal, his hidden agenda slips out slowly ad doesn’t become fully visible until the very end. ( it seem likely he doesn’t realize his own hidden agenda until that point) Juror #7’s goal ( “the salesman”) wasn’t difficult to see but he denied it when #11 ( the immigrant) confronted him about changing his vote. decide if he is lying or not. whether #8 ( the hero) had a hidden agenda or not is a good question. you may discuss the other juros had hidden agendas as well.
Remember to conclude with a summary of your points and a solid defense of your thesis.
notice the character doesn’t have names they are refereed to by their juror number
left side by wall
juror #12 ” the ad man
juror #11 ” the immigrant
juror #10 the racist
juror #9 the old man
juror #8 the hero
ends of table
juror #1 the foreman
juror #7 the salesman
right side by window
juror #2 the wimp
juror #3 the angry man
juror #4 the stockbroker
juror #5 the guy from the slums
juror #6 the working man
- Describe what caused the problem, who were involved, what were others’ and your roles in the situation, and if a resolution was reached.
- Explain how the globalization of racial capitalism give rise to this crisis?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.