“integrate the variables you propose in the TPB model. Or else, you should use that model to explain the relationships between the variables. Moreover, your research design involves 1) insta vs TiTok and 2) purchase intentions. But what about the other variables? And why would a confrontation between the two platforms (given you can manipulate that condition) lead to a better understanding of theory? Were do these platforms actually differ exactly? What is the underlying variable that you are measuring there? Also, your subquestions are yes/no questions. Try thinking of definitional and explorative or explanatory questions. One more comment: why would looking at cosmetics be interesting? What is the theoretical relevance of your project? e.g. for cosmetics the risk is larger, or more difficult to ascertain than for other products. I think the relationship between social media and perceived risk is very interesting, maybe related to the type of information gathered, or the source trust (as you pose). So having perceived risk as the main DV makes more sense” – this is the feedback I reveived from my professor, please do make changes in the thesis according to tht feedback provided.
- Where should we place the blame for the great depression?
- What role can organizations play in strengthening their organizational culture through rules of engagement, preferred leadership styles, preferred decision-making processes, or at a deeper level, values and norms?
- Compare and contrast how your peers’ approach to the informatics solution proposed is alike or different than the approach you recommended in your major of study.
- Describe both the article and how/ why you can relate to it in terms of your own experiences of race and ethnicity to your classmates.
- Critically discuss principles and concepts of governance and suggest practical ways to improve health and reduce inequalities using good governance.
- Discuss how the internet is used to influence terrorism, extremism and radicalization.
- Describe in detail some of Goodman’s observations regarding key incidents or illustrations of how ‘race’ takes center stage in California prisons (and in these reception centers).
- Discuss similarities and differences between this and the government intervention in the financial crisis of 2008, depicted in the film, “Too Big to Fail.”
- Write an analytical paper on information systems & technological innovations.
- Describe your thoughts on how Mac and PC users would spend their money differently and what they would value when making a choice (i.e., psychographic & behavioral characteristics).