Via research and interview (live or email communications), identify and profile an example of an organization using data for good, rather than for profit. Describe the organization’s overall mission (which very well may be for-profit) and marketplace in which they operate. Describe its data-for-good initiative. What data is used and where does it come from, whom does it benefit, and how? Describe any analytics involved. Are there any success metrics? Why did the organization embark on a data-for-good initiative? Who is sponsoring and working on it? Do they work on it on their own time? How do they promote their efforts, and/or others to get involved? Ask your interviewee any other questions, or share anything else from him/her you think are important to the story. Share any links or images as appropriate.
*Your submission should be no longer than 500 words. Feel free to submit interview notes in addition to this.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.