Via research and interview (live or email communications), identify and profile an example of an organization using data for good, rather than for profit. Describe the organization’s overall mission (which very well may be for-profit) and marketplace in which they operate. Describe its data-for-good initiative. What data is used and where does it come from, whom does it benefit, and how? Describe any analytics involved. Are there any success metrics? Why did the organization embark on a data-for-good initiative? Who is sponsoring and working on it? Do they work on it on their own time? How do they promote their efforts, and/or others to get involved? Ask your interviewee any other questions, or share anything else from him/her you think are important to the story. Share any links or images as appropriate.
*Your submission should be no longer than 500 words. Feel free to submit interview notes in addition to this.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.