From an employer stand point, it is important to note that employers are normally not liable for intentional torts of employees. Assaulting people is not normally in the scope of duties for employees. However, there are exceptions. What type of occupations may fall within the exceptions and why?
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing