This is a wrap-up stage of all the previous stages. Write an abbreviated research proposal for a mixed methods research on the topic that you selected and get approved at the beginning of the term. You have been working on the major pieces along the way in the past few weeks. Now, it’s time to put them together in the form of a research proposal. The research proposal should include the following:
Background of the study
Literature review (review peer-reviewed journal articles related to your topic)
Your mixed methods research design,
Your data collection plan
Your data analysis plan
Please use APA style, including a cover page and references.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.