XYZ Corporation owns a landfill that was acquired in the purchase of a small waste management company 30 years ago. During routine testing of the soil surrounding the landfill a technician of the company discovered that the soil on the west side of the landfill showed evidence of heavy metals which may be carcinogenic (cause cancer) to humans and animals. If the source of the contamination is not located and contained, the chemicals might enter the public water supply by draining into the local reservoir. The cost of cleaning up the chemical contamination could be very large. The Vice President of the company in charge of the landfill has been given the test results. When he informed the CEO of the situation he was told to ignore the results and continue operating the landfill. The Vice President is trying to determine his course of action.
Pick one of the Theories of Ethics and answer the following questions:
1. Who are the potential stakeholders who may or may not be affected by the above situation?
2. What actions if any should the Vice president take or not take?
3. Explain your answers.
4. Would your answers change if you applied one of the other theories of ethics?
- Explain how and what terrorist’s organizations are using the media and trends in social media. What are the terrorist’s goals?
- Understanding The New Testament
- Explain how different kinds of evidence in DD102 may be used to support the claim that identities intersect to produce inequalities.
- MBA Finance – Assignment
- Discourse and Problem Solving Role Play Discussion Topic
- Consider what else you might like to know about the concept that is not measured by the questionnaire you identified. Construct a short questionnaire with at least five items including a combination of closed and open items following the Steps in Constructing a Questionnaire. Make sure that your questionnaire follows the principles of good questionnaire construction. Create a post in which you provide the information about the questionnaire you located and the questionnaire you designed.
- Credit Report (BNF)
- Disscussion Work
- Stock Market Project
- Discuss the benefits of being hypervigilant in a deployed atmosphere versus the concern for the same hypervigilance at home. Additionally, explain why Service member aggression coupled with combat skills tend to make civilians uneasy.