The final paper should be 5-6 pages in length, double-spaced, and an extra page being a bibliography. General Topic areas for the paper include: folk music, world music, jazz or popular music as evidenced by your reading. However, the topic of the paper itself must be narrow in scope, such as study of the importance of a particular artist, or a musical style, or an aspect of some music-culture other than our own. I do not want a survey paper. I want an exploratory essay on something of interest to you within the musical world. Your paper should consist of your own ideas, presented clearly and succinctly. Throughout the paper you should support your ideas with the help of outside sources (scholars, writers, personal interviews, texts, etc.), which you acknowledge. Not biographies, please. Concentrate on writing about the music. That is the hardest thing to do. Use what you have learned from the textbook, as well. This paper will be graded on content and style. Make sure to proofread, and you might try using an outline. It can be very helpful. DO NOT USE ANY SOURCE WITHOUT ACKNOWLEDGING IT IN YOUR PAPER. IF YOU DO, A GRADE OF 0 WILL BE GIVEN.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.