The media is a central force in shaping our culture and democracy, making media literacy a particularly important skill.how do you see current media issues such as filter bubbles, fake news, agenda setting, and framing impacting our social and political landscape?
Your journal must include a minimum of two citations.
To cite the course text material use (Media Power and Culture, 2022)
To cite the “Beware online ‘filter bubbles'” Ted Talk use: (Pariser, 2011) https://youtu.be/B8ofWFx525s
To cite the “Why Do Our Brains Love Fake News?” video use: (Fake News, 2017) https://youtu.be/dNmwvntMF5A
To cite the “Media Effects” video use: (Media Effects, 2010) https://youtu.be/qvgURfZMGoQ
I have uploaded a sample Jornal on the files part of you could look it over
- Does Diamond’s “Tilted Axes and Spacious Skies” theory satisfactorily explain why the richest economies in the world are located where they are?
- What is your assessment of Diamond’s environmental determinism?
- What are the benefits of Wet Chemical and Dry Chemical Fire Suppression Systems?
- Literacy Integration
- Care Coordination at the End-of-Life
- How do divergent immigration statuses (undocumented, lawful immigrant, U.S. citizen) among family members affect family relationships?
- Unit 3 Learning Strategies Powerpoint
- Variable Sales Forecast Model
- Integral theory
- Nature of Libraries and information science