The purpose of this Case Study assignment is to walk through the logical framework (LogFrame) and to create the project management documents needed to successfully lead a project.
Reread the Kitchen Heaven Project Case Study in Heldman et al. pages 84-87, 139-141, and 283-285 and read pages 190-193.
Part 1: Action Steps Column (A)
Create a list of action steps or activities and enter them in the Inputs (the yellow portion) of the Logical Framework template. Be sure to include the associated Outcome each activity (see template). For each action step/activity add at least one assumption made related to the completion of the action step/activity.
Only define the action steps required to achieve each outcome. Resources, budget and due dates will be completed in Topic 7.
Each action step/activity should contain one and only one deliverable (i.e., one document, one action completed, one delivery made)
Each outcome will consist of a minimum of five action steps/activities.
Each action step/activity will have at least one assumption.
Part 2: Project Life-Cycles
Describe, in 500-750 words, the five project life-cycles defined by Schmidt (predictive, iterative, incremental, agile, and hybrid) and justify which life-cycle should be used to complete the Kitchen Heaven Project.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.