Subject – Applying Leadership Principles
Based on what you learned in this module, identify one person who you believe possesses primarily leadership behaviors and one who possesses primarily management behaviors. These people could be individuals you work with, family members, or people you know from the news (e.g., celebrities, business executives, politicians, etc.), or YOU. Craft a 3-4-page APA formatted paper or an 8-10 slide PowerPoint presentation with detailed speaker’s notes or audio voice-over by answering the following questions.
What are the different types of behaviors you observe between these two individuals.
How effective are each individual in their roles and what suggestions might you make to help each of them improve?
Based on the two individuals, which one would you aspire to want to be more like and why?
What might be some strategies you could consider implementing to help enhance your leadership or management behaviors and why might this be beneficial to your personal or professional lives?
Guidelines for the Paper:
3-4 pages (not including Title or References pages).
Minimum of 2 scholarly references.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.