A discussion of the important issues and concerns that needs to be addressed in the case of a 9-year-old grade 4 student who suffers from a reading and writing learning disability.
A review of the prevalence and causes of learning disabilities, and the characteristics of students in this age group (elementary students) with those specific diverse needs.
An integrated and comparative discussion of information gathered from at least 4 current, primary sources. These sources should offer evidence-based information about students with learning disabilities specifically in the areas of reading disability and writing expression. (Primary research articles are where the author is reporting on his or her research findings. This includes reports of empirical studies, review articles, theoretical articles, methodological articles, and case studies. It does not include letters, book reviews, overviews, news articles, and general information websites.)
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing